Welcome to the online course directory which I’ll be adding to as new courses are launched!
You can enjoy each course for a full 3 months and get your money back if you’re not satisfied so come on over and take a look by clicking on any of the “START NOW” buttons at the end of each listing.
Adventures in Creative Mobile Artistry
with Nicki Fitz-Gerald
Adventures in Creative Mobile Artistry is for anyone who wants to really stretch their creativity using the iPhone. I really think it is very different from other courses on mobile photography and artistry because I have included a lot of video demonstrations of how the development of the ideas and techniques evolve. I think it’s a nice mix of creative inspiration, practical techniques and execution of a final piece of work leaning strongly toward the more painterly, abstract and collage style of iPhone imagery so, lots of advanced info about blending layers, masking and compositing etc. Basically, a lot of the skills I’ve learned through years of working with Photoshop transferred to iPhone apps.”
Here’s what’s covered in the course:
- Seeing the process of creating artworks as a journey of discovery with an emphasis on playfulness, experimentation and spontaneity
- Explore meaning and personal expression using themes to keep focussed
- Painting with light: Using the camera with apps like Slow Shutter Cam to create beautiful impressionistic style painterly street scenes that evoke a strong mood and emotion
- Learn advanced photo editing techniques like layering, masking, blending, recolouring techniques from a professional graphic artist with 20 years of photoshop experience
- Discover how to create your own textures, inky brush marks and custom text and masterfully blend them with your own photos
- Learning how to see: Show you how to find inspiration in the most ordinary places.
- How to use colour, texture, line and form as a visual language
Click the button below to for prices and how to join the Adventures in Creative Mobile Artistry.
with Nicki Fitz-Gerald & Susan Tuttle
iColorama Creative is a course for everyone who loves creating art or would like to start creating art on
an iPhone or iPad. My fellow artist, photographer and several times author Susan Tuttle and I have been working on a series of tutorials using the incredible app iColorama, a course that not only gives you a thorough understanding of how to practically utilise the generous library of effects and tools in this app, but importantly, show you how to evolve your own unique creative style. If you are drawn to the more painterly styles of art, you can try out the painterly exercises and tutorials to really get to grips with iColorama’s incredible brushes to master your brush work or perhaps you’ve always wanted to create beautiful, rich textural collages using elements from different photos, then you’ll love the more advanced blending techniques. If all this sounds like the kind of work you’d like to start creating then please head
on over to iColoramaCreative and join us!